Dear Dragon Boat Friends,
Welcome to the CCWC 2018 Szeged Organising Committee's travel packages site. We are the official travel partner of the 11th IDBF Dragon Boat Club Crew World Championships 2018 in Szeged, Hungary and we would be please to assist you with our special travel packages.
Our package prices include:
- Accommodation in the given hotel, guesthose or hostel
- Airport hostess assistance at Budapest Airport on arrival
- In most cases continental or buffet breakfast*
- In some hotels the half board (breakfast + dinner) is also included in the package*
- In accomodations in Szeged the use of shuttle transportation between accommodations and the regatta site on race days.
- In accommodation in Morahalom, Makó, Hódmezővásárhely, Balástya and Sándorfalva the use of morning transfer from the accommodation to the regatta site and after races back to the accommodation on race days.
- In accommodation in Kecskemet teams can choose betwen packages including or excludingthe use of one morning transfer from the accommodation to the regatta site and after races one transfer back to the accommodation in Kecskemet on race days (package prices are different).
- In accommodations in Szeged, Balástya and Sándorfalva one 3-hours guided walking tour of Szeged with English speaking guide, once during practice period. **
- In case of accommodation in Makó one entry per person to the Hagymatikum Spa in Makó once during the stay of the team.
- In case of accommodation in Mórahalom free entry to the St Elisabeth Spa during the stay of the team.
- In accommodations in Kecskemet one 3-hours guided walking tour of Kecskemet with English speaking guide, once during practice period. **
- Free use of WIFI or LAN (depending of availability) at the accommodation.
- All taxes.
The following services cab be booked (at an additional charge together with the packages
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Practice day transfers
- Half board options in most accommodations*
- Regatta site lunch boxes ***
*information about breakfast and/or half board can be found on the corresponding accommodation info-flyers or in the downloadable travel pacjage brochure.
** The schedule of the English speaking guided walking tours will be announced later in one of the CCWC2018 Newsletters. There will be tours on 14th 15th and 16th July 2018 that can be booked in advance. There will be a limit (min./max.) of participants.
*** The Regatta site lunch boxes will be available through the Organizing Committee and also can be bookd with us as part of your travel-service-package. Rates and lunch-box options will be available in the 2nd and 3rd Bulletin of CCWC2018 and also will be promoted in one of the CCWC2018 Neswletters.